2K announces that NBA 2K23the latest iteration of the best-selling and highest-rated NBA video game simulation of the past 21 years, is now available for worldwide release on playstation5 (PS5), PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox Series X|SXbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. NBA 2K23 delivers an authentic, hyper-realistic basketball experience featuring all-new gameplay innovations and animations, the coveted return of the Jordan Challenge mode, an immersive online community experience, and more.
“As a franchise, we strive to be at the forefront of basketball culture, and we are thrilled that players have access to NBA 2K23 to see the game come to life,” said Greg Thomas, President of Visual Concepts. “With the return of the Jordan Challenges, NBA 2K23 asks players to answer the call and experience some of the greatest performances in basketball history. Incredible attention to detail has led to our most realistic and authentic title yet, with fun integrations that long-time basketball fans and new players alike will appreciate. ”
Moreover, the Seasons return in NBA 2K23 with brand new rewards, music and challenges for players to compete and earn rewards. Jump straight into Season One for unique experiences in MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and The W. Level 40 rewards let you cruise in a four-person golf cart on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S and a Hoverbike on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch, while new maps and game modes, better accessibility, more customization and endless composition combinations await you in MyTEAM.
NBA 2K23 features several new additions and improvements, in which both new and veteran players will find a variety of experiences to dive into:
- Discover the game – Players can embody their favorite NBA and WNBA players and stars and experience a game that is larger than life. With best-in-class visual presentation, improved player AI, updated rosters, and historical squads, the game has never felt more real and complete than in NBA 2K23. Feel the energy of the crowd, the intensity of the competition and the endless entertainment of one of the most immersive sports products available today.
- The Jordan Challenge is back – Take to the court and experience the ultimate Michael Jordan experience with the Jordan Challenge. Relive and recreate 15 iconic performances from Jordan’s illustrious career. Ten of the original challenges of NBA 2K11 return, completely rebuilt from the ground up, along with five entirely new moments. Step back in time as you play these iconic performances that include a depiction of vintage style, arenas and announcers, all while hearing from NBA personalities who experienced the legend that was born up close.
- Join the League – Players can achieve their NBA dreams as they embark on a spectacular journey of excellence in MyCAREER mode. Forge relationships, build your reputation and overcome obstacles that test the most promising players. Diversify your brand off the pitch and make your name remembered on the pitch
- Join the biggest basketball community – Players can experience the most immersive The City experience yet on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, or choose to embark on a fantastic journey aboard the GOAT Boat on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and pc. Destination doesn’t matter with MyPLAYER… Test your limits in the Gatorade Training Center and hit the stores for the latest gear from top brands before hitting events year-round.
- Build your dream team – MyTEAM turns fantasy into reality, players collect and earn cards to assemble standout starting 5s featuring legends and All-Stars from all eras. Experience immersive challenges, competitive tournaments and exciting rewards, plus new updates season after season.
- Take it to the top – Choose to build a dynasty or decide the league’s trajectory in MyNBA’s most immersive management simulation experience on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. Choose to launch your journey at different times and experience unparalleled control paired with comprehensive tools to aid in your decision-making and success. Launch into a season or consider long-term growth with a multi-year experience available online or offline.
Phoenix Suns guard, three-time NBA All-Star and selected to the 2021-22 Kia All-NBA First Team, Devin Booker is featured on the cover of theStandard Edition and theDeluxe Digital Edition cross gen of this year. L’Standard Edition is available at the suggested retail price of €59.99 on Nintendo Switch and PC; €69.99 on PlayStation 4 (PS4) and Xbox One and €79.99 on PlayStation 5 (PS5) and Xbox Series X|S. L’Deluxe Digital Edition is available at the recommended retail price of €84.99 and allows players to access theStandard Edition on both generations of games in the same families of PlayStation and Xbox consoles
Six-time NBA Champion and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer Michael Jordan is back on the cover of NBA 2K23 on the Editings NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition and the ultra-premium version theEditing NBA 2K23 Championship. L’Editing NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan is available at the recorded retail price of €149.99 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Players in the United States and Canada can also purchase GameStop exclusive versions of the game. They can choose between theNBA 2K23 WNBA Editionfeaturing Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi and Seattle Storm’s Sue Bird on the cover and coming later this fall, theEditing NBA 2K23 DREAMER embodied by Grammy Award-winning hip-hop artist J. Cole. A complete presentation of each available version is available on the official site from NBA 2K23.
SOURCE: PRESS RELEASE – 2K FRANCE
We would love to say thanks to the author of this article for this amazing content
NBA 2K23 is available on consoles and PC – news Hightech video games cinema