This Thursday, November 17 from MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, United Statesthe 23rd edition of the Latin Grammys 2022 rewarding the best artists of our Latin music.
You can read: Gallery: this was the look of celebrities at the 2021 Latin Grammys
USA2038. LAS VEGAS (NV, USA), 11/16/2022.- The Mexican singer-songwriter Marco Antonio Solís speaks during a press conference today, at the Mandaly Bay hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA). The innumerable weekly events and the enormous flow of visitors make Las Vegas (United States) a city whose pulse is hardly altered by the celebration of international events, but the situation is different with one day to go before the 2023 Latin Grammys. EFE/ Octavio Guzman
Photo: EFE – Octavio Guzmán
In this special edition artists of the stature of Kany García, Rocío Guerrero, Rosa Lagarrigue and Janina Rosado will be honored as the Leading Ladies of Entertainment in the week of the Latin Grammy. And a tribute will be paid to another great of Latin music, the Mexican Marco Antonio Solís will be appointed Person of the Year 2022.
Secondly, artists like: Amanda Miguel, Rosario Flores, Miryam Hernandez, Rita Lee, and Yordano will be recognized with Musical Excellence Award for his great career and legacy in Latin music.
You may be interested in reading: Who is Paula Arenas? The Colombian woman most nominated for the Latin Grammys 2021
When are the 2022 Latin Grammys?
The 23rd edition of the Latin Grammy 2022 will be this Thursday, November 17, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Where can you see the Latin Grammys 2022?
The Latin Grammys 2022 They can be seen from 8:00 pm (Col Time) on the TNT, Univisión and Canal 5 channels. The event will last three hours and is contemplated with a pre show called Meeting point between some Latin American artists.
Where will the 2022 Latin Grammys take place?
The most important event of Latin music, Latin Grammys 2022 It will take place from the MGM Gran Garden Arena in Las Vegas, United States.
You can read: Tickets for Latin Grammy: the millionaire figure for the awards tickets
Who will be the hosts of the Latin Grammy 2022?
For this edition of the delivery of the Latin Grammythe academy announced through its social networks that the driving will be in charge of Anitta, Luis Fonsi, Laura Pausini and Thalia.
List of nominees for the 23rd edition of the Latin Grammy 2022
Record of the year
- “For my girls” – Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole with Nathy Peluso
- “Sandcastles” – Pablo Alborán
- “Wrap” – Anitta
- “I’m going there” – Marc Anthony
- “Ojitos lindos” – Bad Bunny & Bomba Estéreo
- “Pegao” – Camilo
- “Touch You” – Jorge Drexler & C. Tangana
- “Provence” – Karol G.
- “It’s worth it” – Juan Luis Guerra
- “La Fama” – Rosalía with The Weeknd
- “I congratulate you” – Shakira & Rauw Alejandro
- “Old Basketball” – Carlos Vives & Camilo
Album of the year
- Aerie –Christina Aguilera
- I’m going there –Marc Anthony
- a summer without you –Bad Bunny
- Let – Stereo Bomb
- ink and time – George Drexler
- We are no longer the same – Elsa and Elmar
- Traveler –Fonseca
- motomami (Digital Album) – Rosalia
- Sanz – Alejandro Sanz
- Dharma – Sebastian Yatra
song of the year
- “Sometimes good and sometimes bad” – Pedro Capo, Ignacio Cibrián, Ricky Martín, Pablo Preciado, Julio Ramírez, Mauricio Rengifo & Andrés Torres, composers (Ricky Martin with Reik)
- “Agua” – Rauw Alejandro, Emmanuel Anene, David Alberto Macias, Nile Rodgers, Juan Salinas, Oscar Salinas & Daddy Yankee, composers (Daddy Yankee, Rauw Alejandro & Nile Rodgers)
- “Something is better” – Mon Laferte, composer (Mon Laferte)
- “Baloncito viejo” – Camilo, Jorge Luis Chacín, Andrés Leal, Martín Velilla & Carlos Vives, composers (Carlos Vives & Camilo)
- “Kisses on the forehead” – Fonseca & Julio Reyes Copello, composers (Fonseca)
- “Find Me” – Carla Morrison, Juan Alejandro Jiménez Pérez & Mario Demian Jiménez Pérez, composers (Carla Morrison)
- “Hentai” – Larry Gold, Noah Goldstein, Chad Hugo, David Rodríguez, Rosalía, Jacob Sherman, Michael Uzowuru, Pilar Vila Tobella, Dylan Wiggins & Pharrell Williams, composers (Rosalía)
- “Índigo” – Édgar Barrera & Camilo, composers (Camilo & Evaluna Montaner)
- “Pa mis muchachas” – Christina Aguilera, Jorge Luis Chacín, Kat Dahlia, Becky G, Yoel Henríquez, Yasmil Marrufo, Nicki Nicole & Nathy Peluso, songwriters (Christina Aguilera, Nicki Nicole, Becky G with Nathy Peluso)
- “Provence” – Kevyn Mauricio Cruz Moreno, Carolina Giraldo Navarro & Ovy On The Drums, composers (Karol G)
- “Red heels” – Juan Jo, Manuel Lara, Manuel Lorente, Pablo & Sebastián Yatra, composers (Sebastián Yatra)
- “Tocarte” – Jorge Drexler, Pablo Drexler, Víctor Martínez & C. Tangana, composers (Jorge Drexler & C. Tangana)
Best New Artist
- Angela Alvarez
- Sofia Campos
- candé and paulo
- Silvana Estrada
- Pol Granch
- Yahritza and Her Essence
- Nicole Zignago
Best Pop Vocal Album
- We Are No Longer The Same by Elsa and Elmar
- Love We Deserve by Kany García
- Jesse & Joy Cliches
- The Renaissance of Carla Morrison
- Dharma by Sebastian Yatra
Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
- Aguilera by Christina Aguilera
- Fonseca Salesman
- Philharmonic 20 Years of Marta Gómez
- Kurt’s Life
- No Flag Frequency
Find the list of nominees below: https://www.latingrammy.com/es/nominees
Follow us on Google News
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this incredible content
Latin Grammys 2022: when is it and where can you see the awards