the newYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
shawn mendes On Friday night it was announced that he had decided to postpone his world tour due to his “mental health”.
The “Senorita” singer said he’ll have to reschedule tours of Uncasville, Connecticut for at least July 29 because he’s at a “breaking point.”
“It breaks my heart,” he said in a social media post for delaying shows, but “I’ve been on tour since I was 15 and to be honest it was always hard being on the road away from friends and family.” . «
He said that after a few years away from touring, he felt ready to get back on the road, but recently realized it was “too soon and unfortunately the tolls and the pressure of the road had hit me and I’d hit the road.” breaking point”.
SHAWN MENDES SHOWS PHYSICAL DURING HAWAII Shirtless Tour
She added that she decided to take some time “to heal and take care of myself and my son.” mental health firstAfter speaking with your team and health professionals.
And thousands of fans left messages of support in the comments, including “Honey I’m Good” singer Andy Grammer, who wrote on his Instagram, “I love you, proud of you for doing what you need.”
Grammer recently admitted in an interview that his mental health has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
“I had a really bad slip and I went into therapy, and that’s what kept me going,” he told the Cincinnati Inquirer. “I wasn’t very positive. I collapsed very hard.”
Shawn Mendes kicked off Camila Cabello split after relationship got ‘old’: report
Mendes, 23, has spoken out about his struggles before, telling fans on Twitter in April that when he’s “feeling down” and worried about what people might think of his reality, “I dress casual or I I hide».
He added that “he is 23 years old and always feels like he is flying or drowning.”
“The truth is, even with such success, I still have a hard time feeling like I haven’t failed,” but he assured fans that he was “fine” and that he just hoped his ideas “resonated” with a few people.
Click here to sign up for our entertainment newsletter
And over the holidays last year, in late December, the singer posted a video of a fan on his Instagram, saying he was having “a tough time with social media right now,” but thanked listeners for calling in with his new song “It’ll Be Alright”. , which came to light after his separation from fellow singer Camila Cabello.
He added: “I’m so proud of this song and I’m so thankful to connect with it guys and so thankful that people are getting attacked for it and people are just enjoying it.”
Mendes’ “Wonder” tour kicked off in Portland, Oregon on June 27 and was scheduled to run through October in the US and then globally through the following summer.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP
The first concert affected is the St. Paul, Minnesota Show on Saturday night.
We want to give thanks to the writer of this post for this incredible web content
Shawn Mendes postpones his world tour citing his ‘mental health’