We tell you what happened on a day like today, December 10: Who was born? Who died? What is celebrated? Ephemeris of December 10, 2022
- These were the 2 most important events that occurred on December 10:
- What happened on December 10?
- Who was born on December 10?
- Horoscope: What zodiac sign do those born on December 10 have?
- Saints of December 10: Whose saint is it today?, according to the Catholic saints.
- Who passed away on December 10?
- What is celebrated on December 10?
These were the 2 most important events that occurred on December 10:
- In 1898Spain and the United States signed the Treaty of Paris.
- In 1948the General Assembly of the United Nations approves the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
What happened on December 10?
- In 1606 after 203 years of works, the construction of the cathedral of Seville in Spain is finished
- In 1809 the city of Gerona capitulates after seven months of French siege despite the help of the troops of Juan Clarós in the War of Independence
- In 1834 the town of Puente Genil, province of Córdoba, is founded by Royal Decree
- In 1898 Spain loses control over Cuba after signing the Treaty of Paris, which ends the Spanish-American War
- In 1955 Spain becomes part of the United Nations Organization
In the world:
- In 1830 Simón Bolívar in Santa Marta announces his last proclamation.
- In 1860 for the first time in history, women are granted the vote in the state of Wyoming
- In 1936 Edward VIII announces his intention to marry the commoner Wallis Simpson and abdicates the throne of the United Kingdom
- In 1947 Burma gains independence from the UK
- In 1971 Pablo Neruda receives the Nobel Prize for Literature.
Who was born on December 10?
- In 1867 Carmen de Burgos, the first Spanish journalist, is born
- In 1923 Jorge Semprún, Spanish politician and writer, born
- In 1931 Gonzalo Anes, economist and historian is born
- In 1978 Jose Mari, soccer player, is born
- In 1980 Jaime Jiménez Merlo is born, soccer player
In the world:
- In 1815 born in London Ada Lovelace, precursor of modern computing.
- In 1830 American poet Emily Dickinson is born. Share
- In 1957 Michael Clarke Duncan is born, American actor
- In 1983 Xavier Samuel is born, Australian actor
Horoscope: What zodiac sign do those born on December 10 have?
Those born on December 10 are Sagittarius. Good luck accompanies them, thanks to the fact that Jupiter is their ruler. A Sagittarius is always the first to find a parking space and get the best price. Everything goes so well for him that he gets very frustrated when things go wrong. Likewise, they like to expand all their knowledge.
Saints of December 10: Whose saint is it today?, according to the Catholic saints.
The Catholic Church honors today, December 10, in its saints to the Virgin of Loreto or Our Lady of Loretoa Marian patron saint of the air forces and aeronautics
Who passed away on December 10?
- In 1198Averroes, Andalusian Muslim philosopher and doctor, dies
- In 1897 Benito Mercadé y Fábregas, painter, dies
- In 1919 Manuel Sales y Ferré, archaeologist, philosopher and historian, dies
- In [1945 Manuel de Argüelles, politician and banker, dies
- In 2011 Miguel Díaz Negrete, architect, dies
In the world:
- In 1796 José Leonardo Chirino, Venezuelan revolutionary zambo, dies
- In 1896 Alfred Nobel, the inventor of dynamite and creator of the Nobel Prizes, has died.
- In 1936 1934 Nobel Prize for Literature Luigi Pirandello, Italian writer, dies
- In 1960 Mado Robin, French coloratura soprano, dies
- In 2005 Richard Pryor, American actor, dies
What is celebrated on December 10?
Today is celebrated:
- International Human Rights Day
- International Animal Rights Day
- Day of the Patron Saint of the Spanish Air Force
- world toilet day
- In Sweden, Alfred Nobel Day
We want to give thanks to the author of this post for this awesome web content
Ephemeris of December 10, 2022: What happened on December 10?