Know the ephemeris of this Monday, November 7. What are the most important events that are remembered.
Its Tand Monday, November 7as is customary, various special dates are commemorated both for Argentina, such as the Day of the Canillita and the Day of the Sports Journalist, as well as throughout the world. That is why here we tell you which are the most important ephemeris of the day.
Ephemeris of November 7: what is celebrated today?
- 1867 – MARIE CURIE. The French-nationalized Polish scientist Marie Curie (Maria Salomea Skłodowska-Curie) was born in Warsaw, a pioneer in the field of radioactivity and the first person to receive Nobel Prizes in different specialties, Physics and Chemistry.
- 1879 – LEON TROTSKY. The Russian Marxist politician and revolutionary Leon Trotsky (Lev Davídovich Bronstein), one of the organizers of the Russian Revolution of 1917, was born in the Ukrainian town of Yakovka. Trotskyism, one of the currents that emerged from Marxism, is founded on his proclamations and essays.
- 1913 – ALBERT CAMUS. The French writer, playwright, philosopher and essayist Albert Camus, Nobel Prize for Literature 1957, one of the most important referents of existentialism, was born in the Algerian town of Mondovi.
- 1917 – RUSSIAN REVOLUTION. The Bolsheviks take the Winter Palace of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia in Saint Petersburg, an event that will transform the political and economic system of that country, which would later become the dominant one in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- 1967 – DAVID GUETTA. The French disc jockey and record producer David Guetta (Pierre David Guetta) is born in Paris, who has recorded seven studio albums. He sold more than 45 million records.
- 1973 – MARTIN PALERMO. The former soccer player and technical director Martín Palermo, an idol of Estudiantes de La Plata and Boca Juniors, was born in the city of La Plata, where he became the xeneize top scorer with 236 goals.
- 1981 – PEACE, BREAD AND WORKEITHER. Under this slogan “peace, bread and work” the CGT – Brazil, headed by the leader of the brewers’ union Saúl Ubaldini, carried out the first popular mobilization against the military dictatorship installed in the country in 1976.
- 2022 – SPORTS JOURNALIST. The National Day of the Sports Journalist is celebrated in memory of the First National Congress of Journalists held in Buenos Aires in 1938.
- 2022 – DAY OF THE CANILLITA. The National Canillita Day is celebrated in memory of the date of the death of the Uruguayan journalist and playwright Florencio Sánchez, author of the play “Canillita”, about the life of a child abandoned by his parents who earns a living as a delivery boy. diaries.
National Sports Journalist Day: why is it celebrated today, November 7?
The National Day of the Sports Journalist has been celebrated in Argentina since 1938 when it was established at the First National Congress of Journalists in Buenos Airescarried out to commemorate the work of sports journalists and newsboys, who also celebrate their day on this date.
Canillita Day: why is it celebrated today, November 7?
The Day of the Canillita began to be celebrated in 1947, in homage to Florencio Sánchez, journalist and playwright who directed the play Canillitain which he represented the boys who sold newspapers on the street.
Sánchez, who died on November 7, 1910, nicknamed them that way because of their skinny legs and, from that moment on, they were known that way. The play was a real success and was very well received by the newspapers.
Don’t miss a thing
Receive the latest Ephemeris news and more!
It may interest you
We wish to say thanks to the author of this post for this awesome content
Ephemeris of November 7: what is commemorated? – T&C Sports