PREMIUM VIDEO. The prices of the Amazon Prime subscription, which includes the Prime Video streaming platform, will increase from September 15. Pricing details.
[Mis à jour le 26 juillet 2022 à 8h56] Bad news for Amazon subscribers. The Prime subscription, which includes the platform of streaming Prime Video, will now cost more. Amazon announced to AFP on Tuesday July 26, 2022 that prices would soon increase. In France, the subscription will now cost 6.99 euros per month (instead of 5.99 euros currently) or 69.90 euros per year (instead of 49 euros).
For those who wish to take out an Amazon Prime subscription, this price increase will take effect from September 15, 2022. Those who already have a monthly subscription will also see this price increase apply from this date. For those who have preferred the annual subscription, this increase will apply on the date of renewal of the subscription, from September 15. Amazon justifies this price increase by “the increased operating costs of Prime in France”.
Subscribe to Amazon Prime Video
Like every month, Amazon Prime Video is full in July 2022. Starting July 1 with The Terminal List, its new action series worn by Chris Pratt (Guardians of the Galaxy). The trailer for this first season is to be discovered below. As often, many film releases are expected on Prime Video in July. We will be particularly interested in Parasite, the 2016 Palme d’Or by South Korean director Bong Joon-Ho, but also in Split by M. Night Shyamalan or The Phantom Thread by Paul Thomas Anderson with Daniel Day-Lewis.
- The Terminal List – Season 1 – July 1 – Amazon Original
- Law & Order: SVU – Season 14 to 21 – July 14
- Paper Girls – Season 1 – July 29 – Amazon Original
- Do, Re & Mi – Season 1 – July 29 – Amazon Original
- Parasite – July 1
- Phantom Thread – July 1
- Split – July 1
- Tag – July 1
- Fifty Shades Darker – July 1
- Hollywood – July 8
- Shadow in the Cloud – July 8 – Amazon Exclusive
- Jacky in the Kingdom of Girls – July 8
- Pitch Perfect 3 – July 1
- Lady Bird – July 1
- Chiken Run – July 1
- Baby Boss – July 1
- Atomic Blonde – July 1
- Geostorm – July 1
- Happy Birthdead – July 1st
- Divergent Trilogy – July 4
- The Incorruptibles – July 4
- Marseilles – July 11
- Don’t Make Me Go – July 15 – Amazon Original
- The United Way – July 15
- Justice League – July 15
- The Lost City of Z – July 15
- The Hit of the Century (aka THE HUSTEL) – July 18
- Anything’s Possible – July 22 – Amazon Original
- Dog – July 22 – Amazon Exclusive
- Crawl – July 24
- Memory – July 29 – Amazon Original
And still on Amazon Prime Video, the special offer to access Ligue 1 championship matches. Since August 2021, Ligue 1 has been offered in a new subscription called Amazon Prime Ligue 1 in which fans of the French championship will be able to discover 80% of Ligue 1 matches for each day of the tournament. To learn more about this specific offer, especially about its cost, you can go to our dedicated article above.
We would like to give thanks to the author of this short article for this incredible content
Amazon Prime Video: prices increase, when?