By My B., Julie M., Laura B. Posted Aug 24, 2022 5:24 PM
Atmospheres, the free festival that combines cinema, arts and sciences for a sustainable world, is back from October 5 to 9, 2022 in Courbevoie. Discover the program of this 12th edition which takes us into the future.
The city of Courbevoie and association Atmospheres 21 present, for the 12th year, their playful, civic and heterogeneous event: the Atmospheres Festival.
Largely participative, it uses all the figures of creation, and mainly the movie theater to decipher today’s world, map societal issues, and open up to avant-garde solutions. Images, sensations, meetings, debates and conferences allow everyone to leave rich in avenues to pursue in daily life.
For this 12th edition, the festival free revolves around the theme of “stories of the future” : rethinking the world, isn’t that the strength and the very essence of the arts and sciences? A beautiful, rich and diversified program awaits us with around twenty films in preview, including ” The mountain » (SACD prize of the Quinzaine des Réalisateurs Cannes 2022) by Thomas Salvador which will be screened in his presence or even «Triangle of Sadnessby Ruben Ostlund, Palme d’Or at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival.
the Atmosphere festival is sponsored this year by Sabrina Kriefprimatologist and professor at the National Museum of Natural History (moon of the large voice from fight for save of extinction them last big monkeys) and Sebastien Follin, producer. This event which combines film festival and science festival is labeled “Science Festival” and is part of the “International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development” at the initiative of Michael SpiroFrench physicist and member of the Scientific Committee of the Atmospheres Festival.
On the program of the Atmosphere Festival:
- 3 new story contests : 2 synopsis competitions for series and fiction feature films and a competition for free short films open to all.
- 6 conferences and round tables : “food waste and food of the future”, “imagine 2050”, “reconnect with the living”, research for which “stories of the future”, advocacy of the future – Forum theater (participatory) and the anti-conference.
- 4 special evenings : an opening and closing ceremony presented by Sébastien Folin, an “arts and science” evening orchestrated by Sébastien Folin and a cultural ecology evening in the presence of the great Kabyle singer Souad Massi and the journalist Véronique Mortaigne.
- Routes in the city : during these courses, itinerant mini-conferences will be offered by scientists in the presence of actors of change (ADDC/ Association of Sustainable Development Actors of Courbevoie).
- A village Atmospheres : space of conviviality where animations, workshops and about forty stands of actors of change as well as a stage dedicated to the musicians of the Metro of the RATP will be to find in Courbevoie and online.
- Educational workshops : educational farm, recycling, permaculture, manufacture of beauty, hygiene or maintenance products… so many workshops offered for all ages.
” The Atmospheres Festival has gradually established itself in the landscape as a major cultural event by offering to create a dialogue each year between the arts and sciences around the major questions that concern the planet. »declares Bruno David, president of the National Museum of Natural History.
The full program can be found at the event website very soon.
We would love to say thanks to the author of this short article for this amazing material
Festival Atmospheres 2022, the free film, arts and science festival is back